Also, while attending the baptism, I promise we were paying attention, Mackenzie was looking at the palm of my hand. I told her, "you can tell that I love you because your initial is on my palm." She looked for a second and said, "yea, mine and Alexa's, Dayton's and Daddy's." "I know, I love all of you so I keep your initals on the palm of my hand." Her hand only has a few lines and none of them connect so now she is perplexed about whose initials she has on her hand.



5 comments:
Yay for the posts! I'm glad to hear from you again.
Not only do I have Jenna and Joe in my palm, I have Jaime, too!
That is so cute Jaime. I love that. I bet Mackenzie loved that.
I just looked and my hand, I may have Kyler and Doug. I too am so glad you are back blogging.
You are in our thoughts and prayers
That is interesting.
I looked at mine and i have a Y, A, V, and almost a D. Certainly not an M, N or R. Hmmmm.....
Post a Comment