Friday, March 7, 2008

The "Rental"


Due to the damage done to our new car and it needing to be in the shop to get fixed we were given a rental. Nathan went to drop off the Pilot and pick up the rental and he was offered a minivan. He figured that would be great because I could still drive car pool if needed plus it gave us more room. So he came home with the ugliest blue Dodge minivan I have ever seen. I know why it was a rental. No one would buy a minivan that color. (if you or someone you know has purchased a bright blue minivan please know that this is just my opinion) I must admit I am vain and I refused to drive it. Nathan drove the van to work and I kept the Camry for a little over a week. I did have to drive the ugly bue minivan a couple of times and I didn't like it any more while driving it than looking at it. Needless to say, I am so happy to finally have the Pilot back. I may like it more now that before just because it is so much better than the minivan.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay for the Pilot! I hope the repairs look great.

Nathan is a good sport to drive such an ugly minivan! :)

Lyndee said...

I am so excited you have you Pilot back. Nathan is such a good husband. Doug would of made me drive it around.