We walked down to feed the horses one night after dinner. The ranch also has donkeys but we only were able to hear them. Only one of the 15 horses would come over to eat some carrots but we had fun feeding him.
I have spent that last 2 years feeling incredibly guilty for not scrapbooking the pile of photos I have sitting in my closet. I have the best of intentions just not a lot of time. So...as I have gone through denial, guilt, hopefullness, and just plain neglect I was inspired by several friends who have convinced me that blogging is the answer. I must confess, they are right. I love that I can sit down and quickly jot down some cute story or memory and then share it but more importantly save it for my kids to enjoy one day as they are able to remember the silly, crazy, tender, and sometimes stressful moments we have shared.
No comments:
Post a Comment