Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Salin's

Alexa, Dayton, Mackenzie, Emma-Kate, and Jackson
We met the Salins when we moved to Ohio in December 2003. We were lucky enough to live just one street away from them for about 3 years and they are dear friends. Well they now live in Overland Park, Kansas which was on our way home from Utah so we dropped in for a visit.

Lizzie and Valerie
Lizzie, Mackenzie, Nathan, and Alexa
We went swimming at their neighborhood pool, ate the yummiest fajitas ever, and had a blast playing Rock Band. My kids now think Jeff is the coolest rocker ever.

Thanks Salin family, we had a great time. We wish you still lived just a street away.

5 comments:

Sara said...

I love ALL the posts! I read every single one of them. I am impressed, Jaime. It looks like you guys had a really, really fun time. I'm so happy for you guys!

Lyndee said...

Are you home? I have missed you. I am glad you had fun.

Puttin' Down Roots said...

Ok, I just sat and read them all also....you have been busy getting that all posted. I'm so glad you had a great trip. You sure know how to pack a lot of activities in to a short time! You all look great. I loved seeing the 1 pic with your grandparents. I'm glad you had fun at Val's also. Obviously when I asked if you were going to update your blog, I should have looked first. I have an excuse since I was on a plane all day yesterday. I miss you and your family!

valerie said...

Wow! We are on the top of the list of posts!! Thanks you guys so much for staying with us. We had so much fun , even if it was for a short time. Love you guys.
Your friendship means a lot to me.
Come back soon!!!

BradandMelanie said...

Sounds like so much vacation fun! I love all those family pictures, including the new header picture above and the picture of you and Nathan on the father's day post. I saw you on Sunday and I didn't know it was your birthday! I hope it was a good one :)