Sunday, June 7, 2009

Syracuse

We spent Sunday with Matt and Ashley. Matt is Nathan's youngest brother.

Great story about Matt...when we moved from Utah to Ohio Matt generously offered to help us drive across the country. He is for sure Nathan's brother...patient, kind, always willing to do whatever. I had the great idea that if we woke up super early (5am) and drove then when we stopped each night it would give the kids time to wind down and play before we put them to bed. Well Nathan and Matt would have much preferred to drive later but they both accommodated crazy Jaime. Matt was puked on by baby Dayton and I'm sure thoroughly enjoyed listening to Barney videos as he drove our little family across the country. Thanks Matt.

We met them at their church in Syracuse and then ate one of the yummiest meals ever ( thanks Ashley). After we ate Matt and Nathan started talking about weight. Total taboo topic, if you ask me but pretty soon out came the scale to see who was accurate. It was quite funny to watch how silly these two brothers got. Nathan said to Matt, "well it's no wonder you are gaining weight with the way your wife cooks." I'm not sure what that says about me but I must agree that Ashley is a really good cook.



Dayton had a blast playing with Connor.
Mackenzie loved playing with Kalli.
Alexa played with Matt, Ashley, Nathan and I in a game of Wizard.
Matt and Ashley were the ones who introduced us to this super fun game.
It was so fun to get to hang out with the Page's in Syracuse. Thanks for having us.

No comments: