Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wicked


The final show in our Broadway across America series was last night and we saw Wicked. This was the second time for our kids and the third time for Nathan and I. It was amazing.... It was fun for the kids to see it again and start to understand how it all fit together. I think there are so many lessons to be learned from this musical. I love the music, the set, and my favorite character is Elphaba. Alexa's is Glinda. Dayton's is Boq. Mackenzie had two, Glinda and Elphaba. And Nathan didn't have a favorite character, he just loves the show. I'm so thrilled that we were able to experience it again.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE Wicked also. Magdalena went for her birthday last fall with my parents. Don't you just love it when your kids start enjoying the finer things in live and move beyond Noggin.

The Miranda's said...

So jealous! I love musicals, but I've never seen wicked. I'm sure it was awesome though!

Nikki said...

Oh how I love that show!

Puttin' Down Roots said...

SOOOO lucky!! I wanted to see it again before it left LA, but I only saw it once. But I LOVED it and was so glad I was able to see it.