Monday, April 5, 2010

Being Silly








Nauvoo is not the largest of towns to go and visit. We stayed at the Hotel Nauvoo. We ate one night at the hotel and the rest of our meals were at Grandpa John's across the street from our hotel. Down the street a little ways is a park of sorts. I overheard someone, who sounded like he knew what he was talking about, telling some other people that the "little houses" in the park were structures that had been used in the filming of Legacy and then brought and placed on this lot. They were really quite fun. None of them were open but it was fun to take pictures and be a little silly. We used the laundromat by the hotel for they muddy clothes and shoes from the trek. There is something quaint about a small town but I don't think I could live in one.

No comments: